Monday, March 23, 2009

Quick Update

I saw a different provider today for a second opinion. Dr. Lawrence sent me straight over to Wilford Hall for an ultrasound. I felt so bad because it was 11:30 am and I knew someone was having to work through lunch for me! Dr. Lawrence called ahead to tell them to work me in. He said after we get the results from the ultrasound we will know if we need to proceed with the CAT Scan. The doctor read the ultrasound right away and conferred with Dr. Lawrence. Then, I was told that I do need to come back in on Thursday for the CAT Scan. That is not great news! I was hoping they would do the ultrasound and say there is no need for the CAT Scan. So, I go in on Thursday morning for a CAT Scan and I guess we will see where we go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment